Permian Basin QuickStart Maturity ™ Study
- One fully functional 3D basin model
- Seventeen (17) calculated maturity surfaces in vitrinite reflectance equivalence (VRE)
- Seventeen (17) structural surfaces (all used for calculation per basin)
- Tertiary removed section map (one per basin)
- Geothermal gradient map
- Calibrated geothermal gradient map
- Rock maturity calibration data (per basin)
- 1474 measured vitrinite reflectance data
- 300 pyrolysis data
- 300 TOC data
- 2006 bottom hole temperature measurements
- 77 1D models with VRE Vs depth and burial history plots
- ALL project files in Trinity ™ Zetaware formats
- ALL Maps and point, line and polygons in ArcGIS ™ .mxd format
- More details available on QuickStartX
We are being asked to do whole lot more with a whole lot less. The QuickStart Maturity Program compiles data and inputs those data to a calibrated Petroleum Systems Model.
Regional maturity maps are an important component of understanding production fluid phase and quality in unconventional plays. Setting a robust rock maturity baseline can lead to better understanding of migration distance and mechanism. 3D Maturity modeling was completed using Trinity software from ZetaWare. Input maps required for each horizon include structure map, Tertiary erosion and calibrated temperature gradient. The framework of a maturity model can be utilized to predict fluid quality ahead of drilling and completions.
With this geologic foundation, many additional projects can be completed in both a regional or a sub-regional context. QuickStart sets the framework for continued success in multiple unconventional evaluations.
Customize this study to fit your own evaluation objectives. Ask us how.
Call Us: +1 303.531.2030
This product is available as a whole study or available in any of the component parts:
- Maturity Map for any surface modeled
- Geochemistry Database – all or part!
- Supporting input maps or data
Dolan Integration Group has been working this sedimentary basin for years. Let us provide you with a QuickStart Framework for success. DIG has put in the time to construct these tools, and there is tremendous value in the model and maps. Take advantage of our expertise and move faster than the pack! These products can quickly identify the following important aspects of an unconventional play: Organic Richness, Maturity and Predicted Hydrocarbon Phase.